Here's what I think....

Friday, October 17, 2008

Texas Obama Supporter has Vehicle Vandalized with Dirty Diaper

I live in Texas. I was born in Texas. Educated in Texas. The major events of my life all took place in Texas. The formation of my beliefs; prejudices; hopes; all from Texas. Got it?

I have never been so disgusted with the way of thinking in this state.

After years of reading, learning, watching truth vs. talking points, I've decided that I'm a democrat. I am voting for Barack Obama. Republicans had complete control and their policies FAILED. Period.

After watching tactics by the McCain campaign I personally find reprehensible and IGNORANT, I decided to finally place the Obama '08 sticker I recieved in MARCH from my brother onto my vehicle.

One week later, I came out to my car to find a URINE FILLED DEPENDS DIAPER under my windshield.

Coincidence? My car is the only car in the 'hood with my Obama sticker on it.

Could be a coincidence. Sure.

So, two days later, another URINE FILLED DEPENDS DIAPER is under my windshield again.

What the HELL is wrong with ignorant ass people that think because I support Obama for president I deserve TWO piss diapers on my truck?!

Those of you that support McCain, buy into the Ayers BS (and turn your head away from the Keating 5) please tell me how this tactic is supposed to change my vote?

I have kids in my house. How would my 7 year old have felt if she'd seen that? Thank GOD she didn't.

I am NOT intimidated. You can kiss my Obama - loving - ass.

I used to be proud to be a Texan. After listening to enough Hannity and Rush and watching some Fox News I am disgusted that a propaganda machine and a campaign that encourages this type of behavior through political rallies that allow "kill him" and "terrorist" and "off with his head" to be shouted into the television that is given any credibility as an actual campaign.

You can never say you sympathize with modern prejudice until you've seen it. Now I know why black people believe prejudices are so prevalent. Because I wasn't racist I didn't really understand and had an overall optimistic view of our country's beliefs. But to be harrassed like this because I support a Democrat, or a black nominee, is ignorant, sad, and you who identify with this party should be horribly ashamed of your like-minded-Texans.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter